If you buy a Creative Ticket for TG, you’ll be seated in a special area reserved for the purpose of getting our creative partygoers together for the exchange of ideas and knowledge, get new friends with common interests, and maybe even get together with someone to create something new and exciting. We will hold seminars on several subjects, for both beginners and intermediates, in the Creative Lounge. Last year we had a workshop area with seminars, helpful mentors and computers available for testing out new software and techniques. With this year’s Creative Lounge, this workshop area will joined with the demoscene area from previous parties, hopefully making for an educational and social experience. While the demoscene may at first glance might seem like some closed society, you can rest assured that we always have room for more creative computer people. If one party a year isn’t enough for you, this is an opportunity to pick up tips on other parties for creative people, and maybe meet new friends to go there with. And who knows, the Creativia crew might even have a few other surprises up our sleeves?"
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- RT @MaritsaSarri: LEAP 2018 Broadcast is now online on youtube. In this 30 min session, Einar @EinarI and Arif @arifsh are discussing #msft… 3 days ago
- RT @metulev: Got to interview @KoshiHamedi on optimizing 3D Assets with @Simplygon. #optimizeallthethings twitter.com/ifdefWINDOWS/s… 3 days ago
- RT @davrous: When g33ks are spending a whole week together building #MixedReality stuffs, they're ending up doing fun pictures :-D https://… 1 week ago
- RT @metulev: Done, it's out, first @ifdefWINDOWS episode is live. @Chrisofderby, #TheMODERNIZER, teaches me about modernizing #winforms and… 1 week ago
- RT @davrous: #MixedReality Porting Lab in progress at Microsoft France https://t.co/a2J0ZY5axb 1 week ago
- New DirectX 12 features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2… #gfxdev 1 week ago