If you buy a Creative Ticket for TG, you’ll be seated in a special area reserved for the purpose of getting our creative partygoers together for the exchange of ideas and knowledge, get new friends with common interests, and maybe even get together with someone to create something new and exciting. We will hold seminars on several subjects, for both beginners and intermediates, in the Creative Lounge. Last year we had a workshop area with seminars, helpful mentors and computers available for testing out new software and techniques. With this year’s Creative Lounge, this workshop area will joined with the demoscene area from previous parties, hopefully making for an educational and social experience. While the demoscene may at first glance might seem like some closed society, you can rest assured that we always have room for more creative computer people. If one party a year isn’t enough for you, this is an opportunity to pick up tips on other parties for creative people, and maybe meet new friends to go there with. And who knows, the Creativia crew might even have a few other surprises up our sleeves?"
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- RT @vladkol: Presenting with @AdamTuliper on Tuesday at Unity Central! Come to see and try what people made for Windows Mixed Reality with… 2 days ago
- RT @metulev: #ifdef WINDOWS – What is Windows Machine Learning and how to get started blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2… 4 days ago
- RT @ifdefWINDOWS: Windows Machine Learning with the WinML team #winml #windowsdev #ml youtu.be/q8yUa0ZH058?a 1 week ago
- RT @deltakosh: Contact hardening shadows coming to #babylonjs v3.2 using Webgl2! playground.babylonjs.com/#FH3FM2 https://t.co/Qx59Z1qUwm 1 week ago
- RT @mahoekst: A little look behind the scenes from #WindowsDevDay all demo hardware was backstage, every demo had 1 backup machine which wa… 1 week ago
- @shenchauhan Did it beat the Ferrero Rocher-bobashake we had in Vancouver? ;) 1 week ago