If you buy a Creative Ticket for TG, you’ll be seated in a special area reserved for the purpose of getting our creative partygoers together for the exchange of ideas and knowledge, get new friends with common interests, and maybe even get together with someone to create something new and exciting. We will hold seminars on several subjects, for both beginners and intermediates, in the Creative Lounge. Last year we had a workshop area with seminars, helpful mentors and computers available for testing out new software and techniques. With this year’s Creative Lounge, this workshop area will joined with the demoscene area from previous parties, hopefully making for an educational and social experience. While the demoscene may at first glance might seem like some closed society, you can rest assured that we always have room for more creative computer people. If one party a year isn’t enough for you, this is an opportunity to pick up tips on other parties for creative people, and maybe meet new friends to go there with. And who knows, the Creativia crew might even have a few other surprises up our sleeves?"
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- @shenchauhan haha! DIY solutions :P 21 hours ago
- My office today. New use of whiteboards: use them as a postit. Thanks @metulev ! https://t.co/wGYkgD84JS 1 week ago
- @liliankasem @shenchauhan I only see the crumbles! A cupcake crumble is actually just a really small cupcake. 2 weeks ago
- @Official_GDC @dittomat @MartinKvale So proud to see you got the award, and thanks for a great time at #gdc17 - congratulations! 2 weeks ago
- RT @Official_GDC: Congrats to the GoNNER team for winning the IGF award for Excellence in Audio! #GDC17 https://t.co/ZXMcdJ89HK 2 weeks ago
- @mld_chickadee congratulations! :) 2 weeks ago