Windows Phone 7 Program Manager, Sean Mckenna, swung by the Channel 9 studio to give us a demo of some Windows Phone 7 applications. The idea is that these are some core applications, for which the source code will be made available HERE, that developers can integrate into their more complex and intricate original applications. Check out what he’s offering and get to developing!
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- RT @vladkol: Presenting with @AdamTuliper on Tuesday at Unity Central! Come to see and try what people made for Windows Mixed Reality with… 5 days ago
- RT @metulev: #ifdef WINDOWS – What is Windows Machine Learning and how to get started blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2… 6 days ago
- RT @ifdefWINDOWS: Windows Machine Learning with the WinML team #winml #windowsdev #ml youtu.be/q8yUa0ZH058?a 1 week ago
- RT @deltakosh: Contact hardening shadows coming to #babylonjs v3.2 using Webgl2! playground.babylonjs.com/#FH3FM2 https://t.co/Qx59Z1qUwm 1 week ago
- RT @mahoekst: A little look behind the scenes from #WindowsDevDay all demo hardware was backstage, every demo had 1 backup machine which wa… 1 week ago
- @shenchauhan Did it beat the Ferrero Rocher-bobashake we had in Vancouver? ;) 1 week ago