Windows Phone 7 Program Manager, Sean Mckenna, swung by the Channel 9 studio to give us a demo of some Windows Phone 7 applications. The idea is that these are some core applications, for which the source code will be made available HERE, that developers can integrate into their more complex and intricate original applications. Check out what he’s offering and get to developing!
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- @pavsaund Yeah, sure am! :) 2 days ago
- @chraas Thanks! :) 2 days ago
- @pavsaund Thanks Pavneet! :) Hope everything is good, it's been ages! 2 days ago
- Two years ago I had a vision of a realistic Apollo #simulator. Today I'm one step closer to reaching it: m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=w… #gamedev 2 days ago
- RT @metulev: The UWP Community Toolkit v2.0 is live now, go get it. #uwptoolkit #wpdev @windowsdev blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2… https://t.co/cp4… 3 weeks ago
- @skjalgsm Yeah, I actually fixed it like 10 minutes ago, haha. :) 3 weeks ago