Windows Phone 7 Program Manager, Sean Mckenna, swung by the Channel 9 studio to give us a demo of some Windows Phone 7 applications. The idea is that these are some core applications, for which the source code will be made available HERE, that developers can integrate into their more complex and intricate original applications. Check out what he’s offering and get to developing!
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- RT @KissaKolme: Next week at this time Tormentor X Punisher is out!!!! So excited :) #gamedev #gamemaker #indiedev #game #wishlist https://… 8 hours ago
- RT @MCKLMT: New episode of CloudCoverShow available: Episode 229: Azure Time Series Insights channel9.msdn.com/Shows/Cloud+Co… #Azure 23 hours ago
- RT @lindydonna: Now that the #AzureFunctions Core Tools are feature complete, we have official docs! docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/az… 2 days ago
- I'm going to Beijing, Shanghai and Seoul for the #MSBuildTour - check it out! blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2…?ssr=true 3 days ago
- RT @msdevfi: The goodness just keeps flowing in @shenchauhan the master of #UWP & the man who codes at 300 wpm joins #MSBuildTour https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @fusetools: Big day for us! Fuse Studio and Fuse 1.0 is released! producthunt.com/posts/fuse-stu… 4 days ago