Windows Phone 7 Program Manager, Sean Mckenna, swung by the Channel 9 studio to give us a demo of some Windows Phone 7 applications. The idea is that these are some core applications, for which the source code will be made available HERE, that developers can integrate into their more complex and intricate original applications. Check out what he’s offering and get to developing!
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- RT @MaritsaSarri: LEAP 2018 Broadcast is now online on youtube. In this 30 min session, Einar @EinarI and Arif @arifsh are discussing #msft… 2 days ago
- RT @metulev: Got to interview @KoshiHamedi on optimizing 3D Assets with @Simplygon. #optimizeallthethings twitter.com/ifdefWINDOWS/s… 2 days ago
- RT @davrous: When g33ks are spending a whole week together building #MixedReality stuffs, they're ending up doing fun pictures :-D https://… 1 week ago
- RT @metulev: Done, it's out, first @ifdefWINDOWS episode is live. @Chrisofderby, #TheMODERNIZER, teaches me about modernizing #winforms and… 1 week ago
- RT @davrous: #MixedReality Porting Lab in progress at Microsoft France https://t.co/a2J0ZY5axb 1 week ago
- New DirectX 12 features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2… #gfxdev 1 week ago