I’m the Developer Marketing Manager and Academic Developer Evangelist in Microsoft Norway. I have experience on graphics, 3D, DirectX, OpenGL, XNA, silverlight, sharepoint and .NET. Other than that I like to play games, snowboarding and kitesurfing..
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- At #TDConf with @EinarI ! Started well with a demoscene style intro, and @codepo8 delivering the first session. Loo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @tomasekeli Have a good vacation! :) 2 weeks ago
- RT @deltakosh: So proud to announce the availability of #babylonjs 3.3! medium.com/@babylonjsv… #webgl https://t.co/jQjlhDAYgc 2 weeks ago
- RT @tomasekeli: We've been working hard on documentation for Dolittle. In addition to some videos (more coming, first one here https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- Getting started at the #RCCodeathon2018 with @EinarI #InformationSavesLives #OIW2018 https://t.co/g1YwOziBSj 3 weeks ago
- RT @rodekorsnorge: Kicking off our 3rd Red Cross Codeathon! Looking forward to working with bright minds from the tech community for the ne… 3 weeks ago