I’m the Developer Marketing Manager and Academic Developer Evangelist in Microsoft Norway. I have experience on graphics, 3D, DirectX, OpenGL, XNA, silverlight, sharepoint and .NET. Other than that I like to play games, snowboarding and kitesurfing..
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- RT @DirectX12: Introducing PIX on Windows (beta) - performance tuning and debugging for DirectX 12 - blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/pix/2017/01/17… 3 days ago
- RT @metulev: Just one of the ways we remain competitive within our team w/ @boyofgreen @shenchauhan @petriw @thatUXguy https://t.co/HDysbar… 3 days ago
- Thanks @deltakosh for this amazing picture! Looking good on the wall :) https://t.co/cUBWKyiWUW 4 days ago
- RT @shenchauhan: This is what happens when we lock @petriw in a room. #epic #geekout twitter.com/petriw/status/… 1 week ago
- @rajen_k exactly! ;) 1 week ago
- @rajen_k There are more panels with switches overhead, and on both left and right side :p 1 week ago