I’m the Developer Marketing Manager and Academic Developer Evangelist in Microsoft Norway. I have experience on graphics, 3D, DirectX, OpenGL, XNA, silverlight, sharepoint and .NET. Other than that I like to play games, snowboarding and kitesurfing..
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- RT @shenchauhan: Today the #uwpcommunitytoolkit turned 1 years old. A big thank you to all of you in the community. We'll git push you a s… 2 days ago
- Streaming the EVA/Spacewalk @ ISS on NASA TV: nasa.gov/multimedia/nas… 3 days ago
- Slowly getting the 1st verision of Project Gemini ready for my #spacesim- hope to release a build before… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @VisualStudio: #dotNET Core 2.0 & #VS2017 15.3 Released! W/ help from you, today we celebrate. Watch & learn about the new goodies: http… 4 days ago
- RT @ch9: TWC9: Babylon.js 3.0, Paint 3D Holographic Models, Peek Inside the AI Labs and more... | This Week On Channel 9 https://t.co/zv9IM… 1 month ago
- RT @github: Babylon.js 3.0 is now available to help you create stunning 3D experiences in the browser with WebGL, WebVR and more https://t.… 1 month ago